Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Stargate Atlantis Season 5: First Contact and the Lost Tribe

Sit comfy! Here are the episodes 10 and 11 of Season Five, called First Contact  and The Lost Tribe, of Stargate Atlantis, as re-enacted by my missing socks. Click on the pictures to enlarge each one for easy reading. If you are already saying ¨huh?¨ and ¨socks??¨ and ¨Why does the Stargate look like a washing machine?¨ then you need to first read here and here to find what this is all about. To read episodes in order, start at the top of the Contents (see right).
There are spoilers if you haven´t seen the episode before, but I kinda think you really need to have seen the episode to understand what is going on in the first place. So watch that first, OK?









Mmm, I think I might return to pen rather than pencil as my prefered method of shading. 
But you, know we have to experiment with these things.


The next slide I am working on is my favourite one ever (well, one of them)! Tune in soon!

There will be about 12-15 slides for this episode. I will add each slide of this episode to this post as soon as I finish drawing them.


Disclaimer: The views expressed on this blog are fictional. No effort has been made to contact the actual socks or footwear of any of the cast, crew or producers of the Stargate franchise. No socks were harmed in the making of this blog. And, yes, my husband promises to get me out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment